Cat & Dog Grooming
In the Summer of 2016, GLVH introduced full service pet grooming to both clients and non-clients. Our groomer, Lydia Pixton, comes to us with over 6 years of pet grooming experience and is proficient in all breed standard cuts. Our grooming service has been so much of a success that we are currently working on a brand new grooming parlor!
When she’s not busy grooming, Lydia also helps out in reception. If you’d like to stop by and meet her before scheduling an appointment, look for her smiling face or listen for her cheery voice when you call the clinic.
Groton Ledyard is dedicated to offering excellent grooming services at a VERY affordable rate. Contact us today to inquire about grooming prices and appointment times!
Veterinarian On Site!
One BIG benefit to being groomed at GLVH is that our doctors are always available during grooming hours in case of a medical emergency.
Looking for a great gift idea? We offer pre-paid grooming packages!
Pet Grooming Services
Pre-Paid Full Service Packages include:
- Blow Dry
- Nail Trim
- Ear Cleaning
- Brush Out
- Trimming of face, feet, and privates
- Full Body Haircut as needed
Add-Ons for any scheduled grooming appointment:
- Hair Dye
- Medicated Shampoo
- Ear Plucking
- Tooth Brushing
- Nail Grinding (dremel)
- Anal-Gland Expression
- For pets with skin problems
Quick Brush Outs
- These are offered for pets that are in between grooming appointments to maintain coat condition and to prevent long-coated pets from getting matted.
- “In between” brush outs are great for those pets that are not quite due for a full grooming appointment just yet AND those that are more sensitive to being brushed.
- The brush out can remove shedding fur and any mats that may be developing before they are a bigger problem!
- If you have an animal that is in need of a haircut but doesn’t love to be groomed, try our sedated grooming service!